Baptism & Membership Course
Consider taking your next step in your discipleship journey by getting baptized and being a member of TMC!
Our next run of Baptism & Membership Course is coming up, starting 4th Nov.
Participants will need to attend up to 5 sessions (depending on whether applying for baptism or membership), with the baptism taking place on Christmas Day, and the Membership Reception taking place in 20/21st Jan 2024.
Baptism Candidates will need to attend all 5 sessions of the course.
Those who have already been previously baptized (whether as a child or an adult) and are applying for membership/membership transfer need only attend the final 2 sessions of the course.
Pre-requisites for applying for Baptism:
– Profess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour
– Attends Trinity Methodist Church.
– Attend all sessions of the Baptism & Membership Course
– Those under 16 are considered as infant/child baptisms.
Pre-requisites for applying for Membership/Membership Transfer
– Previously baptised.
– Attends and worships at TMC for at least 6 months.
– Involved in a Small Group/Discipling Relationship (or is committed to be involved in one after becoming a member).
– Attend Session 4 and 5 of the Baptism and Membership Course
The following will all be held in Trinity Methodist Church
BAPTISM & MEMBERSHIP COURSE
4 Nov, 11 Nov, 25 Nov (CANCELLED),
2 Dec, 9 Dec
9:30 – 11:00am
Discipleship Hub @ L2
COMBINED CHRISTMAS SERVICE W/ BAPTISM
25 Dec 2023 (Mon)
20 Jan 2024 (Sat) @4:30pm OR
21 Jan 2024 (Sun) @9:45am